Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9: Being part of a true team

Feeling extremly tired ,probably because of all the 6 am boxing classes and the staying up til 3 am I woke up at 11 feeling ready for a little bit of activity. So I did a class called centergy at Shapes not knowing what to exspect later found out it was 80% yoga and 20% pilates , the class was done to upbeat music and once again it seemed like I was the only guy in there (the sign said co-ed!). After class I was chatting with the instructor and she seemed really impressed with my practice , she gave me her e-mail and number and plans to attend a Moksha class in the near future. at 1:30 it was time to head to Moksha and do a class upstairs with the staff and later on having a meeting , the class was led by Leslee and we all seemed to have enjoyment in the overall practice. After the meeting I needed a solid power nap and I got one! Afterwards I got together with some of the fellow 100 day challengers ,Finally got to meet Ella`s baby boy! a couple of us stayed after a competitive game of scatergories (did you know jungles grow ) Mika ,Jessica , Colette and Lisa (hey Lisa did you notice the order) had too much enjoyment chatting up a storm for 2 hours that we didn`t end up starting another game , it`s super great to know that we are all very dedicated to our asana and have full trust in each other with the stories and experiences we share. Like the famous Frank Couzo said (actually played by James Earl Jones)

"A team is not a team, if you don`t give a damn about one another"

1 comment: