Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27 : Just not feelin it

Did a boxing class , felt great then ,felt like I was making progress , watched biggest loser then went to work , work felt like such a drain and then went to dinner to celebrate my cousin who was staying with us for 6 months finally leaving(woo!) and then went on to work out(felt it was sort of wasted because it seemed like my work out partner just wouldn`t stop talking and jsut kept wasting time) but didn`t do an actual yoga practice ... I feel extremly bitter right now and crappy. So the possible factors is
1. Being at a job that frustrates me(I love moksha and I`m not talking about you !)
2. Not doing an actual yoga practice
3. Being sleep deprieved
4. Having to shovel the snow in the back when the entire family uses the lot
5. Working out with a partner who takes his time and can talk taking 3-5 minute breaks making
a work out last almost an hour an half

Ok I let my rant out , I feel a little better but not really , I `m gonna shower up , sleep and we`ll see if I make it to 6:45am boxing class with Lisa , over at out current 12:35

2 comments:

  1. Well I can relate to #1 for sure.. again not Moksha but the other job. Its awful... it totally drains all my energy and makes me angry for no reason! I hope you woke up to a better day today tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest that Marc made my boxing class this morning. Late, but better late than not at all - and besides, it gives me something to ride him for.

    And in a strange Leader quid pro quo, Marc did my Boxing Class, then I did his tonight and I only hope that one day I can give Marc as much positivety and happy that he did for me in class tonight. Extended prayer twist, extended reclyning hero, a set of rabbit and time-stood-still pigeon....Ahhh happy happy happy. THANKS MARC!

    ReplyDelete