Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 : Motivated from a friend in NC

Well I have realize my blogs have been more about my everyday life and not too much detail about my actual yoga practice, I think Im gonna continue with this format but for my personal practice today it was quite a challenge it was a full house led by Cheif Clancy :) it was very challenging , earlier in the day I went to 6am boxing class then went to work standing at safeway , went to the gym and did an arm workout with my gym partner Stephane(who many of you have met ) and then did a bunch of chattarungas and backbends . Well anyways I`m motivated now to turn this into a weight loss challenge thanks to a trainer at boxing names Tom and an e-mail from Christa , she recommended I use this site to try to set a goal , not like any of you need to shed any but the site is www.fitday.com , I guess we`ll where this challenge leads us ,I mean who would of thunk I would become an intructor , I hope everyone will experience some sort of change by the end of this challenge. JAI

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to add during my savasana I had memories of myself gambling when I was 16 , it was just so bad ass at the time placing bets at the exibition, anyways yeah just thought i would talk about that random thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. big up Ampy. be healthy.

    ReplyDelete