Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 22: Got to teach my first moksha flow!

Started the day off with an intense boxing class with Lisa then afterwards I was suppose to be teaching a double at Waverley, after hearing Moksha intructors Philly D and Sam getting named dropped on the radio for their contributions to Haiti , I was told that the 2 classes I am suppose to teach was at Donald. The classes went great , especially since I got to teach my first Moksha flow and I hope to teach more in the future, I received a really great review from Jen Penner who usually doubles almost everyday and I hope she one day starts teaching as well, after an amazing 3 hour power nap I got up to teach the 8 pm at waverley and ran into someone I hadn`t seen since grade 8 , so overall everything fell into place and celebrated with a little ebay shopping :) very excited to teach the mourning classes which i will later write about since i missed typing in my blog via ebay distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment