Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26: Setting the bar high almost freaks me out

Well after staying up super late last night I gathered up the energy to go to a power class at Shapes, it went rally well and the intructor gave me a few pointers afterwards , I felt pretty sluggish afterwards and went to a body talk session , I felt great after the session and then had to decide whether to nap or do flow 2 before I teach 2 classes later on in the evening .. I opted to do flow 2 and had tons of fun , so much fun I can name everyone in the class , Melissa , Jody, Lisa , Lauren, Kam and red head girl who has been to like every flow 2 class but i`m not sure if any of the previous people have talked to her, anyways well led class by Nena!I taught 2 classes tonight that I felt went pretty well and had a girl come up to me saying that my classes are her favorite and she wanted to know when I was teaching next , it felt really great that she got so much joy out of my class but a little nervous I won`t deliver and awesome to her everytime if people have their exspectations too high, Just as long as I don`t get too repetitive I think I should be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment