Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28: All is well again , possibly best day of the challenge

Alright started off the day with boxing very good work out very intense, then watched the AFC championship game and watched the colts(my favorite team win) then did a power lifting class that made my arms feel great then worked out some legs after wards , after that I got myself some new yoga clothes! and did something that scares me (which will be talked about another day) after all the excite got to take a nice hour and twenty minute power nap then work up dealt with major traffic and missed flow 2.... didn`t even bother me , ended up taking my first philly d hot flow in about 6 months and taught some really solid classes according to the people that participated and also had two sister that I coached in high school come to my class as well. So overall the mood for me had just skyrocketed!

No comments:

Post a Comment