Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17: Chillin wit my boi Ted!

Woke up this mourning and did boxing class , felt very good but got a little tired after and it was cool that I ran into Nena`s husband there but didn`t find out til the very end. Instead of watching the big football games I taught the 1:30 class and then got to teach my first Moksha Music , I just have to say that Jacklyn is amazing and has an awesome voice, I would love to teach those classes again ! It was also nice to see Kendra,Carolyn and Ella attend for their challenge. Afterwards I went to the Ted Grand posture workshop with fellow challengers Lisa , Amelia ,Sally and Mika! after an awesome and healthy pot luck I chilled and watch snl digital shorts with Philly d , Paula Romkey(moksha yoga ottawa) and the man himself Ted Grand , I love how everyone can just be themselves and be considered yogies, gooooood times!

No comments:

Post a Comment