Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12: Starting to get sick

Last night I ended up with really bad coughing before I went to bed , I really hope I didn`t catch anything, Started the day off at 8 am and went to a group kick class , the class was like step class and even though I was once again the only guy the average age I would have to say was 35. The class was indeed very good for a cardio and I think I will try this class once again. I kind of just chilled out until noon then went to a boxing class that was led by an intructor I havnt had before names Matt Morgan , very nice guy and he plans to take a class at the studio on Wednesday. After the boxing class I went to the gym and did a pretty intense back workout , after a few hours of rest I was off to flow 2, which a very fun class and I love it because the majority of the time there are familar faces so shouts out to Lauren , Melissa , Kam ,Matt and Jody , can`t seem to avoid a class without seeing them five (it was good to see fellow challenger Lisa also) afterwards I went out to Smittys and watch the movie Armored , I am now coughing like crazy , I do hope I get better wouldn`t want to fall behind in the challenge, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment