Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15: Energy level low

Alrighty worked at 7-3 , then got to catch up with my good friend Joanna at the Yoga studio since shes an energy exchanger , took a wicked class from Philly D who ispired me to talk about haiti during my class later tonight . I should of went home after staying in savasana a good 15 minutes(I`ll admit lots of it was sleep I was unaware of) But I decided to do a chest workout which was really good but I just had no energy to do anything later , I think the largest mistake was going to long without eating. So anyways I later had to teach and went really well and I have my fifth boxing intructor attend , fellow 100 day challenger melissa and lots of long time going moksha yogies are actual long term members , also got to witness the return of Jamie Rutherford which was nice, rock on team

No comments:

Post a Comment