Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20: So long Ted and Paula

I had to say my final good bye to both of them today , at 6am I did a solid boxing class with lots of stairs(I hate stairs) and then go to take my final Paula Romkey class before she left Winnipeg , she really added her own spin to Moksha which I thought was very created which is why she`s standing strong with her studio in Ottawa and possibly another one on the way. Kind of felt sluggish the rest of the day and really thought about quitting my job (not Moksha ! the other place) but we`ll see , I just got back from a late night workout at 11 pm and I bought some Kashi bars afterwards , not eating them because eating late is not cool! alright i`ll blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to take any of Paula's classes!!

    ReplyDelete