Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10 : Starting off the day right

Well after staying up til 3am last night just watching random stuff on tv , I went to bed thinking tomorrow is my rest day , no yoga , no gym , no boxing... right before bed I set my alarm at for 9:10am to make a game time decision about it , after pressing the button three times ,Im like I didn`t drink last night so what excuse is there? So I went to Pan Am boxing and took a class from Gino(who recently got himself a 20 class pass , his first class was mine!) and felt great and still had energy so off to Moksha to take the noon class. Nena did an amazing job and really set a great intention to not let other people`s practice distract you from your own . I`m gonna give full credit to my peeps that I hung out with last night is the reason that I decided to get active this beautiful not that cold Sunday mourning , I hope everyone feels positive after their respective classes today. VIVA LA RAZA

No comments:

Post a Comment