Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 : Teaching the best class yet

Had a very busy day fist off 6 am boxing with Tom got the heart rate up for sure , later did moksha flow with Leslee who really did a great job making it a very different class and then later on tonight teaching one of my finest classes with 60+ people in the room , it was insane and hot ,I had to put it down to 30 and it still felt crazy , everyone stayed in a left smiling which was the ultimate accomplishment, Had to keep this blog a little shorter since im heading out for Joanna `s bday , woo woo woo you know it! No worries team I`m DD tonight!

1 comment:

  1. right before I`m heading out totally just got a message that made my night sent to me by staff member Jocelyn

    Hey Marc, I just wanted to let you know that your class tonight was awesome. You are an amazing teacher! You were funny in all the right places, the rap was awesome, and your class was overall really inspiring. My sister (this was only her second Moksha class) left saying that she has never felt so great and that you are a great teacher. You really make everyone feel at ease during the class and really made the class fun.
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete