Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24: The Peep show!! for the peeps by the peeps

Started off the day with one of my more intensive boxing classes with Kevin, running stairs continues to be the biggest challenge for me, afterwards I did the noon class and boxing intructor Terese also participated after boxing class, the yoga class was led by Leslee who stuck by a very vintage moksha class. Afterwards I taught the 1:30 community class felt that it went fairly well , the class also has another boxing intructor Matt Morgan and was later on told I would be teaching the music class. The class ws joined by many Moksha regulars and sold out right away , after an intense and being able to keep the entire class in savasana for an entire 5 minutes , I received an overwelming amount of confidence, also forget to mention last week I had an actress attend my class who has been in movie like Dawn of the dead, how to lose a guy in 10 days and welcome to mooseport. Life just keeps getting better being an intructor!

No comments:

Post a Comment