Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 89 and 90: Teaching 100th class ....CENTURY MARK

Day 89 Wow can one weekend of bad eating really effect you : Well apparently my cell phone managed to be 3 hours off but no worries i was still able to make it to noon boxing, couldnt push it as much for sure , went on to do my second last day at shapes with a shoulder work out and then went to flow 2 which had my left tricep cramp up , not cool! It was Nena`s last class before she left for her leave so I wish her the best. I ended the night watching hot tub time machine which was totally awesome and highly recommended, John Cusack you get a shout out because you are truly underrated.

Day 90: Well taught my first Moksha flow at 6 am that got a really good reaction , I was thank for not sounding robotic and then I watched biggest loser , got my ever so powerful nap in and did a noon boxing class where I swear sue just tore me to shreads and my shoulders were just in sooo much pain , soooo worth it though! Finished off my final day at shapes with a chest work out and for the remainder of the day I taught the 5:30 which had a surprisingly low turn out but the day was sooo nice outside, it overall went well but I did have people come up to me and complement how it wasnt too hot, finish off the night with a spacious Robin hot flow and headed to bed early in order to teach the 6 am on thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment