Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 94: 6 hours in the hot room, new personal record?

Well.. well after extremely fun night out with Jessica ,Mika, Lisa and company it was time to teach four classes in one day and figure since I had a big gap in between the two locations I was able to attend Jocelyn`s first class . First I will talk about my teaching , the great thing about teaching 4 classes in one is hoe many familiar faces you get to see , but instead of name dropping everyone because it would be a big list of awesome peeps , I `ll name drop the first timers first off Rachelle from boxing who is super intense when it comes to works out and first female I`ve ever wrestled, she enjoyed the workout so much she decided to double up ,Nena was such a joy to have and she came in two minutes before class on her two week elephant power class she was able to turn the class into one of my most memorable , nooner saw Jess Blaikie take her first class with me and seemed to just laugh at every third line I say so I decided to throw out some guitar hero for the first time in two month, Shauna Williams was also in attendance and she made sure to give me a big sweaty hug since it was of the best classes she`s had in awhile, Third class had me visiting Andrew at waverley where my good buddy Samina took my class as she prepares for her lulu lemon sweat challenge and Keith Mcpherson gave me one of my best of positive I`ve received. The final class had fellow challengers Ella and Lane attending and it was extremely special to have Katie Szilagyi there since she we first started talking when i was on my intro pass and she thought I was insane for doing so many classes back in the day, got rewarded with a cookie and a kinder surprise from Joseph Ranseth who took my class for the first time, still had energy at the end of the day and just couldn't help but think how much I really do love my job!

Jocelyn did an amazing job with her first class, she ended the class right on the dot and knew the script word for word and provided every detail, a real pro and natural at it , I look forward to seeing her develop as an instructor , I`m sure she was extremely excited to have her family there , her dad for the first time trying hot yoga and then mad props to tony to being there despite being ill, i later sat down with Jocelyn t give her a detailed review on her class which she main it known how much it was appreciated and to end with a funny note a friend who was in attendance asked me if she was single haha love bramacharya!

Special shout out goes to Tom Rossi ,this guy has pushed me to limit since I rejoined pan am December 9th, I actually was in extremly terrible shape since being back from the Vegas training and my first class back I needed to sit down and take a break and told Tom that I got sick in the bathroom and was unable to continue(ESPECIALLY STAIRS!) and my legs(mainly my ankles) just got fatigue with little effort. Tom strongly encouraged me to stick with it and he was able to get maximum effort and intensity out of me , I am no longer last when it comes to running stairs and he is consistanly mentioning the improvements I continue to make and the inches I have shed, the best part about being apart of the mourning crew(also known as the breakfast because we eat breakfast every friday) is that a good 8-10 people are consistant goers that just build that awesome team centergy and group atmosphere that makes for the best results and is my forte , a group of people coming together strieving for one common goal... sounds like the 100 day challenge , I am sure I will get to pay it forward to Tom when decides to attend one of my classes, still look forward to seeing you friday mournings.

And the results for new personal record in the hot room...In April 28th and May 7th of 2008 were the two days I did 5 hot classes in one day but at that time hot hatha ended at 9:45 soooooo new record in the hot room by 15 minutes woot woot! this one will probably stand for another two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment