Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 93: 90 Minute hot friken flow!

So the day started off with me teaching the first two mourning classes at waverley , I apperently received all around good reviews especially from 2 older that are in their 70s, mad props on them trying hot yoga for the first time. Then the epic return of 90 minute hot flow , full of postive people fend energy off of we had Melissa,Mika,Kate and Amelia all in a circle and for some added soooo moksha energy there was Jeff , Adrienne,Nicole and Jen to just enjoy the overall class experience, I don`t know why but when I see people go down 30 minutes into a class I just get this burst of energy and I am encouraged to work even harder on all those chattarungas, well I guess it works well for my benefit, but after the class the cocky tough guy invincible attitude had me sitting in one spot for a solid 10 minutes , soooo worth it though!

Felt like the real celebration went on as we got the party started via Mika `s birthday, got recognized by more then one person for teaching and was able to have some solid male bonding time with Mika and Lisa `s boyfriends , very cool and opposite guy , wooooo straight edge society, Im thinking about starting my own version of s.h.i.e.l.d , plus the coolest thing is actually seeing people outside the studio it`s like wow... no more like WOW ! for realz! finished off the night on a super super positive note at Mystique and I even got recognized by two security guards that have recently started coming to the studio which got me in V.I.P

Special shout out goes to my best friend Stephane Normandeau , we have been work out partners for nearly three years off and on and hows been there through the good and bad times, even though he had a membership at the french college he still joined me at shapes so we would give each other extra pushes , he has done 2 yoga challenges with me and is about to do a third one and for my very first community class he brought nearly 10 family members which caused my class to have the first ever community sell out. During this challenge he has attended karma gaga and even dress as tom cruise risky buisiness style(yup dress shirt and underwear) to support his good buddy, he is second in attendance in Marc classes next to my mom and the number 1 wing man a guy can ask for (seriously though you actually pulled major huge for me last night) Truly a good a friend and glad he`s been apart of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment