Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 96: I came to play

Back on track had a nice sleep in til 10 am and went for a hair cut , officially paid to be in fight club and got my boxing on , was approach by someone that asked me how much weight I`ve droped and I ask if he reads my blog(I assumed because he was phillipino and James listed at least three flips that read my blog) but apperently he just remembered me from last summer.Later on during the I made it to studio right before 4pm but suddenly got really sleepy and kind of jsut wanted to chill in the sun ... so I did for 20 minutes went to the gym at pro agressive for the first time and then went on to do a great class from Clancy(she didn`t even say the word JUICY) this led to my first nose bleed of the challenge, could of been from the one legged chattarunga or just too much increase in hot sauce from eating Pho! all was well after and I got to have a nice relaxing night .

Shout out goes to Nena Buduhan, my very first encounter with Big sister was meeting her through my brother 11 years ago watching the blair witch project in Kent`s basement... the next encounter was Robin`s hot flow in 2008 shortly after she got back from teacher training, we totally had one of those I know I `ve seen that person before. I didn`t start really talking to Nena until I started regularly attending hot flow tuesdays and thursdays the old days with head stand and crazy balancing poses, gooood times. Always a fun person to take classes with and often tendency to make jokes at each other before , after and during class and out of the studio just a great overall person to be around , she has been a huge infulence on my practice and teaching and I was very happy to have her in my class Sunday mourning, it`s like how smiles are contagious well so is Nena :0 , never take life to serious or might miss the enjoyment

No comments:

Post a Comment