Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 56: Skipped boxing to watch Joannie win Bronze

The day started off very early and didn`t feel fatigued at all , had no alarm trouble and was able to teach the 6am class fairly well , afterwards I got to meet the new exchanger and then I went off to try out a boot camp class at shapes , it was quite challenging and then I compliled the the list for the 80s tracks, afterwards I got a solid 3 hour nap and then went on to flow 2 , lots of positivity with the group and lots of wall use , it might of been my best flow 2 yet. Afterwards the initial plan was for me to do a class at Pan am , but I opted to watch the Olympics instead and rest , the decision turned out to be a good one after witnessing Joannie Rochette winning a medal under difficult circumstances and also only being predicted to finish top ten at best , really gave that spec, ial feeling inside , still I felt a little guilty for skipping out on class so I will double Friday , oh man I hear Friday noon is the hardest class

1 comment:

  1. Normally the FRI nooner is! But Harry is away this week so it was the Aaron and Matt tag team filling in.

    ReplyDelete