Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41: First eating something from Stellas

typical mourning with some intense boxing and then watching an episode of biggest loser and taking a less than hour nap before a leg work out at shapes. I was very excited to be teaching my first 1:30 karma and was suprised by Jill who had never taken my class before , it seemed very nice to have her positive energy in the room, after the class she went to stella`s to pick me up a garden burger while I taugh the 4 pm, the clock is ticking til she moves on but she says she will stil be practicing at the studio from time to time which is awesome news , finally this blog is on track , hope everyone else is doing well , I`m ending the night watching a movie with my good friends

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you're going to be teaching more classes but sad that one of them is the 6AM THURS class....which means you can't come to my THURS 6:45am class. Boo...

    Of course I have to wonder....you've never made it out to my class on time...and that 6am Moksha class is even earlier! Can you lead in your sleep LOL???

    ReplyDelete