Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35: Got my car towed... No biggie

SO went to boxing this mourning and had a great work out but for some reason I decided to park on a different and that street was unavialble to park at during rush hour so I had to walk in the cold after a hard work out to get my car back , after i paid the fine I went to work ou and forgot all about it , also joined my good friends at flow 2 and since Kam brought his chocalat balls all of a sudden our class number doubled... coincidence I think not! The actual practice itself was awesome not gonna lie kind of felt awkward have two girls spotting me while in full wheel but the height I got was amazing. and to close things off probably should be writing this last part but I`m just way too happy right now , I just had like 7 riduculouly very attractive girls that I havnt talked to in awhile ask me when I teach next(one of them I use to have the biggest crush but that was like 2 years ago ) anyways so thers a little personal info for the peeps that still read my blog , much love y`all

1 comment: