Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 47: Felt great and skipped boxing

Well , well waking up was not fun after the night at republic and couldn`t wake up in time for noon class so I watch an episode was one tree hill , it talked about not waiting around because you never know was tomorrow might bring you , obviously they were talking about love so I headed to the gym and had a wicked shoulder work out , then had to teach which went really well , it seems like the heat was pretty normal and I was complemented many times for my class , afterwards I did Robin`s hot flow where every class she teaches this week ends in hanumanasana , talk about a sign of me to start doing doubles! So if I decide to do her class tonight that would be 5 hours in the hot room.... tick tock tock

No comments:

Post a Comment