Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33: Lisa and I share .....THE FEAR

Today started off early and then I ended up heading back to sleep around 10 then at noon went to a boxing class , so it was back to back classes without doing stair(wooo) but I am gonna feel it bad tomorrow, afterwards I did a pretty dec chest workout and then came yoga class.... Flow 2 very fun with a 6 returning cast members joined by orginals were unable to join us last week , it was a wicked fun time doing a shivanunda class. The....Fear! came when we were trying to do flying peacock(not 100% that what we were aiming for) and Lisa and I had the initial fear of placing our feet in the air and then behind us , nena helped to get up my feet them and it wasn`t so bad, so then I did the same for Lisa , and we told ot attempt it once more and I was able to get my legs on my own for the first time , which gave me an extreme since of accomplishment , really good day 33!

No comments:

Post a Comment