Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 52 &53:Nervous much

Day 52: Well it was a day of firsts , I got to teach the mourning double at Waverley for the first time , to my suprise there was a pack crowd for mourning class with 47 people attending,it went really and I got to teach an entirely different crowd then I am use to. Later that day I got an even bigger suprise when I saw Ryann arrive with her mom and they were both coming to take only my second moksha flow class, all went well though and I got to spend the rest of my day relaxing at Mirna`s baby shower and getting some good catch up time with fellow instructor Monica.

Day 53: Well today I got to teach my first 6 am class and had to work the desk , Little nervous but through it well except for the fact I was not quick enough to put in the alarm code , will be a mistake that will not happen again , the class itself went really well and then I got to do some boxing after, took a really big nap afterwards and then did a hot flow class that made us hold spinx for 3 minutes, fun times! change is good , later did a great shoulder work out after taking 3 days off from that and watched the critically acclaimed Wes Anderson film Bottle Rocket which had all three Wilson brothers , yup Luke and Andrew an A list power couple.... what a third wilson brother? haha yeah i know there`s an Andrew Wilson who is not really known but did have a big role recently as the coach in the movie Whip it , alright so this the only night I get to sleep in , thanks for reading g night

No comments:

Post a Comment