Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 54 and 55 : TEST THIS!

Day 54: Tuesday I got to have a wicked sleep in , like wow! woke up past my alarm and it was 11:51am , pretty nutty i ust had the whole lazy sluggish feeling all day so i kind of just watched one tree hill and some olympics but by 2:30pm I finally got up and started to do a crazy chest work out so crazy that one down ward dog caused my right bicep to cramp up during class , but this day went really considering I got to know my fellow flow twoers , I mean it was like really ? you have kids? or really your husband is that similar to me? k what you got kicked out of a bar??? for what for what? so yeah it`s quite nice to know the people outside the studio!

Day 55; I got to get my first mourning boxing class today , it was nice to join Tom and the crew for some nice hard work and shoulder fatigue , ahhh yes good times! I decided to work out legs on this day because Thursday I won`t be running any stairs and then i later after the hard work i hit up value village in hopes to find something for 80s class , I m very excited to lead this i think things will go well overall , after teaching I did Robins Hot flow which again gave me instant yoga high and then when i got home I was able to watch Canada win in Womens bobsled and then finished off the night with a very under rated movie in Extract! Very funny stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment