Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32: A great day to get kicked in the head

Actually I felt awesome today , I did a fairly good boxing class followed by teaching a moksha 75 , after all the excitement I was able to get in a really great nap and a package got delivered to my house containing shirts I plan to wear while teaching and working out , one of the shirts says "can you stand the heat on the back" so eha great times. Got to do a shoulder work out and when I got to the studio it looks like my friends wern`t doing to well but nothing a yoga class couldn`t fix , great hatha job by Nena while in the process get kicked in the head by sean kingston buddy J.R , overall things went well for me and I hope same goes for tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you guys came in for that class! I needed some Moksha staff to vent to for sure :) Also kicking you in the head helped LOL

    ReplyDelete