Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 49 and 50 The end of an era and the beginning

Well Thursday mourning was my last day for Lisa`s mourning boxing class , so it was so long to my version of Jillian Michaels and Im gonna need to let the extra push come from within, later on gathered up the energy to teach at 4 pm and and then took Nena `s flow which caused her to hit my foot , talk about sleep deprivation!
Day 50:The following still woke up very early in the mourning to take the boxing class and then had to go to work which kind of triggers an automatic stress factor for me but I got recognized by 3 people that I teach at Moksha so that was pretty nice , after that instead of the doing the usual moksha 2 I decided to take Jill`s final hot flow class and last class she was teaching at Moksha , she will be very missed and I will miss her positivity and energy around the studio. after class I stayed for hatha and so did she and the class was filled with lots of recognizible faces which always adds in positive energy in the room ,I believe I ended up falling asleep in this class as well, man i need sleep , so instead of goign straight home I hung out with the mickster(craig ) and after that we went to a pub to watch a friend`s band play which went really well and they played a wicked show(shoutout to The Scarlett for playing a great show) but yeah sooo tired I fell asleep at a pub. Anyways the a new era is beginning ,I am teaching more then I could of ever dreamed avg a little more then a class a day and teaching moksha flows and 6 am `s , I `m looking to not dissapoint the people that got me there!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK MARC!
    You just keep ROCKING the cork my friend. You have it in you - and now is your time to shine in bringing it out.

    I will miss you on THURS mornings.
    Maybe your schedule will allow for you to come by for FRI 12-1 or SUN 10-11 classes at PA. I'm usually at those ones and sometimes grasshoppers make their way into the SUN class if I take on the abs section ;)

    ReplyDelete