Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 39: Quite a trend work out then do a favor for your brother`s girlfriend

Almost didn`t go to boxing in the mourning because I slept super late , but I was up late watching biggest loser so at the less second I decided to go to boxing , I arrived a little late and had to catch up on running stairs(stairs is actually the toughest part for me of the boxing work out) so we ended breaking our mounring record for stairs ran! after a tiring work out I was thinking about going back to sleep but my brother too drunk from last night`s super bowl begged me to drive his girl friend to school which I did , then took a breif 10 minute nap and went to the gym afterwards , after another day of work ,I went to let all the stress out a hot flow , the class was very well worth it as usual.

Later that night just relaxing watching tv almost ready for bed , My brother`s girlfriend got into a car accident and had to get me to drive 20 minutes for me to give her , her liscense without the opposition seeing...indeed very lame stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment