Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34: You want some Latino Heat?

As you can see not all my titles make sense but since we got 100 days of this I figure i would creative plus it`s the shirt I wore today.... anyways starting off with lots of stairs during boxing , then had my little cry fest via biggest loser and then took a nap, afterwards I felt great and did an intense arm work out and then taught the 5:30 which went by really well , with still some gas left in the tank I decided to take Robin hot flow which was really slow and intense and got my first yoga high in awhile , I went to safeway an hour later and the cashier asked if I had just smoked a joint .. too funny anyways sooo tired and happy right now must be up for boxing tomorrow tho

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marc... sorry I went to Ashtanga instead of your 90min. I was just not up for the "Latino" heat lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s ok , it was slightly dissapointing but no worries ,I`m gonna do my best to have a teaching date the last day of the challenge so we can all do class together then celebrate, hmm what shirt to wear tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete