Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 77-80 very unproductive

Day 77 : Well I guess this day could not be included in the theme of being unproductive , I got my boxing , gym and hot yoga class in before having to do the closing shift at Safeway,it was very exciting considering it `s my last week there , on a side note of actual class , It was good times practicing with Lindsay Rayter because I think she pretty much looks identical to Mika so it was overall positive energy in that room!

Day 78: Still got to fit in my 6:45am boxing class before going to work a mourning shift at safeway, afterwards no gym or class just headed to bed and then woke up to head to the waverley studio to teach the Karma class , where i ran into a who`s who of randoms , including two people from shapes, my favourite teacher`s daughter and a guy I work with on a movie 4 years ago , re called many memories including working with Carmen electra and having to film til 6am, ended the night watching some MTV which I`ve never really done with the exception of Jersey Shore

Day 79: Did not really have room for much today except for a thing I like to call work , so got to teach the first two classes which went really well and I think i taught my best moksha flow yet , and then finally got to finish my final day at safeway , soooo happy i finish my last shift I wanted to cry out tears of joy / pull a prank on one of my bodies to show how happy I was I was crying , so i squeezed a lemon in my eyes , only make you cry for about a minute but is very effective, finish the night celebrating with my good buddies just eating cake and watching Glenn Martin DDS.

Day 80: Had two classes to teach today starting at 930 am , for the community class I had 5 friends come to class , two of them left before the standing series and another two friends leave because one had to pick up her son but overall it was to catch up with old friends , just low on energy after teaching i took an early nap and had to end on the night so i could teach the 6am , I will for sure do a class today , i need a good practice in.

No comments:

Post a Comment