Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 67 ,68 and 69 Over my head

Day 67: Well I havn`t blogged since i found out about my friends from high school being involved in a stabbing that occurred at Alive http://winnipeg.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100308/wpg_stabbing_arrests_100308/20100308/?hub=WinnipegHome, still comes as a shock , kind of thought about what would of happen if i been there , I usually hang out with these guys when I see them when i`m out so it just kind of runs through the mind ,I decided to not to not do a practice today mainly because time was against me , I taught the 6 am , noon , worked at safeway and had a birthday to go to, which went by swell but i was beyond beat and called it an early night.

Day 68: The Tuesday , mainly the only day of the week I sleep in which I took full advantage of but did not have that full rest feeling , kind of had the whole lazy feeling around , but i took this time to watch some stuff i missed from the oscars , and then went to do an arm workout and went on to do some flow 2 , and got to teach the night double afterwards which went super well filled with familiar faces

Day 69: Finally got some boxing going , and went very intense , so intense punching the bag so hard the girl holding it lost control of the bag and knocked down her glasses , good times! But in all seriousness big work out and then had to work at 9 am , went to the gym then thought the 5:30 which went really well, even had someone i recognized from Bikram trying moksha for the first time woo hoo for intro month! afterwards was an extremly intense hot flow, maybe it was the heat in the room but I down my water bottle and 2 people left and lots of bodies taking breaks , I missed that feeling of a big big challenge, kind of hope it stays this way but we`ll see how the room holds after the renovations.

1 comment:

  1. Missed you this morning at boxing but envisioned we had a class leader "bond" thing going on since you would have been leading at the same time I was.

    LOVE to hear that feeling of "big big challenge" is coming back into your world. Keep on keepin' on my friend. Maybe see you tomorrow for the FRI Harry nooner? (or in your case might be the FRI Harry 12:10? LOL!)

    ReplyDelete