Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 70 and 71 : Setting the goal right now , by the end of this challenge I`m dropping at least 10 pounds

Day 70: Started off with me teaching the 6 am class , lots of a positivity!the energy exchanger did not show up so I hung around the studio and was looking for ideas for teaching my first hot flow class the next day. Afterwards i did an intense leg work out and then unexspectely got asked to teach the a 4:30 moksha , which I did after watching the movie precious , the movie was pretty depressing and a tad overrated but Monique did indeed deserve the Oscar and still worth a viewing, after all that that I decided to do a class in the hot room at Donald which had a Moksha 90 feel hotter then the hot flow from the night before , I kind of felt only me and Shannon Friesen enjoy the heat that high , but we`ll have to see how this holds up , it`s almost like learning again and really challenging yourself kind of like when I first started doing Moksha , this new heat is egnighting my fire!

Day 71:Well I woke up at 6 am and just didn`t have the energy to go to boxing , so I slept! sooooo worth it! and woke up at 11am then went on to do noon boxing class which brought up a huge sweat level(still thinking I was feeling effects from the night before) followed by a chest workout and then teaching my first hot flow filled with very awesome marc supporters , so special shout outs to Melissa, Matt, Shannon and Lorna, afterwards i had to teach the two karma classes tonight which had very intense heat ... GOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES!gonna sleep so well tonight and then be up bright amd early the two first classes at Waverley ! Also today Mika took a small break and decided to watch the old video I made 2 years ago of when I started first started yoga and decided to drop weight , think the only problem that came with the video was that I drop lots of weight in a short amount of time , so small consistent weight lost to keep it off for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment