Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 72 , 73 , 74 Time change

Day 72: Meet up with Mika first thing in the mourning to teach the first two classes at Waverley , as my shift was coming to an end people were leaving in shorts , it looks like spring was here!I decided just nap it up after and then call it an early night... but instead my best friend had a series of random events happen to him that prevented him from working (broken phone, stabbing on bus that never arrived) so we went to cowboys where the only positive thing was i ran into an old friend`s younger sister, nough said, the overall night ended pretty well switching locations and hanging with one of my good friends who I use to always watch flick with

Day 73: Well the time change was not my best friend but had a blast teaching the early mourning class and as I set for community I was put on to teach the music class as well , it was one very long day for me considering all the classes were 90 minutes , overall it was well worth it but still had trouble sleeping in the night.

Day 74: Well taught the first 2 mourning classes at Donald and finished up one of my yoga projects , got a chance to return to boxing and worked up a huge sweat , and then taught an addional 90 min class, I hadnt done my own practice in three days so I decided to take hot flow, which was hot hot indeed! ended the night watching the cove but was drained an fell asleep, and it`s official I gave in my two weeks notice to safeway!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we do what we "gotta do" until we can do what we "wanna" do....Safeway has been your "gotta" and it looks like you are now not only 3/4 through your challenge, but are now transcending into "wanna" mode! Congrats on giving your two weeks!

    ReplyDelete