Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 66: Team Century Mark reaches $1500 in donations

Got back to boxing after my one day break , felt nice a well led class by Kevin with plenty of help around him and for the first sunday in awhile didn`t have to teach , so I got to have a day off from teaching on a sunday so i took my time to do projects for yoga training and then went on to meet with Team century mark for power of movement , which went really , greatly led by philly d and great music from david, after wards eating some yoga snacks and doing the photo shoot really provided a great atmosphere for everyone to just hang out because it`s so rare from so many of us being in one place not discussing business , afterwards I got to catch up with one of my former best friends who i havnt seen in awhile , really felt nice to recall old memories and unfortunately more of us couldnt get together due to a good bunch being involved in a stabbing friday night and so they are currently in jail , hmm some reunion , made me wonder how close i was to reaching the same path , well I guess it`s best i didn`t ... they still my bros though

No comments:

Post a Comment